|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Square Meter|
|Compressive Strength||5 kg/cm2|
|Dimensions||1.2 X 4 meter|
|Finishing||Plane , One Side Fused Fabric|
|Weight||up to 10 kg/ m2|
|Is It GSM Service||Non Gsm Service|
|Features||Non Combustable, VOC free & USGBC Approved|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Tecsound Acoustic Insulator
TECSOUND FT is a soundproofing complex made up of the polymer-based, asphalt-free Tecsound synthetic membrane bonded to a porous felt mat, both formed in such a way as to offer excellent acoustic insulation in different building elements: walls, ceilings, roofs, etc.
• High acoustic insulation, combined with soft, flexible elements (plasterboard, wood, conglomerate) or with brick or concrete walls
• Easy to handle and adaptable to uneven surfaces.
• Easy to cut with a knife or scissors
• Cold- and heat-resistance.
• Excellent ageing resistance
Soundproofing of horizontal (ceilings) and vertical enclosures, where excellent soundproofing against airborne noise is required.
• Specially recommended in partition walls.
• Soundproofing against airborne noise in vertical surfaces.
• Soundproofing against airborne noise in ceilings.
• Reduction of impact noise level in all types of floors, applied underneath the flooring.
Its main applications cover new jobs and refurbishing work, industry, cinemas, theatres, sports complexes, discos, bars, restaurants, hotels, shopping centres, etc.
Substrate: TECSOUND??? lends itself to all types of normal building substrates (renderings, gypsum board, metal, DM, plastic materials). The substrate must be even, smooth, clean and dry. It must also be free from elements that could damage the membrane. If the rendering is old, its condition must be checked to avoid adherence problems of the TECSOUND FT o the rendering.
Installation of the membrane: prior to installing the membrane, contact adhesive must be applied to both substrate and soundproofing complex, and left to dry according to the instructions of the adhesive manufacturer before bonding the two surfaces. Pressure must be exerted on all the points to ensure correct adherence.
The product could be installed mechanically fastened. The number of fixings is 5 units/m2. Fasteners made of plastic or pvc must be used.
Laps: Overlap 5 cm. both vertically and horizontally. Care must be taken to always seal the laps correctly, as small openings can reduce the level of acoustic insulation required. In case of installing the product butt joint then Tecsound S Band 50 must be used to seal the joint.
In accordance with the following norms: CTE-DB-HR, EN ISO 140-1, EN ISO 140-3, EN ISO 140-6, EN ISO 140-8, EN 20140-2 and EN ISO 717/1/2.
· Quality System in accordance with ISO:9001