Audiometric Screening Booth
|4 X 4 X 8 ft.
|Lower Cut Off Frequency 150 Hz
Audiometric Screening Booth
Kiosk, Shop, INsdutrial Chember
Easily Assembled, Eco Friendly
- · GLOBAL TRADERS™ provides Audiology room for hearing testing, GLOBAL TRADERS having expertise in designs and installation of Rooms and Booths, GLOBAL TRADERS manufacture and install an extensive range of high performance Audiology Test Rooms and Booths with inside max noise level 32-34 dB(A) as per international norms for hearing testing and comply with the latest ISO standards
- · The audiometric booth are available in different size of 4 ft x 4 ft x 7 ft 6 inches 6 ft x 6 ft x 7 ft 6 inches , Combined type booths also can be provide as per requirement
- · The audiometric booth are fitted with one acoustic door, one sound proof glass window, air ventilation system , jack panel . The inside finish of booth will be perforated sheet OR fabric warped
- We design Audiometry rooms custom made andefficacious as desired by professionals for accurateaudiometric testing. The designs conformto ANSI or OSHA international standards having highacoustical integrity.
- Types of Room Designs :
- ??? Standard Panel Based??? Gypsum Based??? Fabric Based
- Panel Standard Room AcousticalTreatment
- • High frequency acoustical treatment :Using above treatment with Panels of size 2ft x4ft havingperforated hard boards as surface material providingacoustical aperture and rockwool / glasswool as mainacoustic material.• Low frequency/ Non resonating acoustical treatment:Using above treatment with Panels of size 2ft x 3ft havingPlywood as surface material and rockwool / glasswool withair gaps as main acoustical design.
- Bass TrapsIf necessary, bass traps would be formed at designedcorners of the walls to neutralize concentration of lowfrequencies at the corners. This would be formed usingplywood for Panel Based, Fabric for Fabric Based,Gypsum for Gypsum Based and conventional hardware,etc.
- Entire treatments would be acoustically coupled onexisting walls using SOUND CLEATS.Gypsum Based Room AcousticallyTreatment
- Service Details:Door Material WoodExisting walls would be acoustically treated using gypsumbased acoustical treatment The treatment shall consist ofdesigned thick partition with 12.5mm thick gypsumacoustical aperture board entire treatment shall be madeout of GI framework as per the specifications with glass wool material.
- It is our pleasure to introduce as a company engaged in construction and designing of Audiometric Testing Room/ Audiometry Room/ Audiometry Booth/ Acoustic Booth. We design Audiometry rooms custom made and efficacious as desired by professionals for accurate audiometric testing.
- Electrical and Instrument wiring (inside the setup)
- Electrical work consists of providing of CFL and Modern style high quality switch boards as desired. The special connection is provided for L/R Speaker Box points & BERA test point with 5Amp. switch socket having separate ground on request.
Completely pre-wired Jack panel is provided below window with 8 special purposed sockets. Connections are made with patch cords. The patch panel allows circuits to be arranged and rearranged by plugging and unplugging the patch cords.